.

Jessica Narelle
Seventeen
Grade Eleven
_____________
Dion Bruce Neal
27-10-09
Until forever.
_____________
I will let my life play out,
but I will work towards
my goals.

------------------------
The simplicity of life isn't worth the guarantee

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

*dislikes*

I don't like my blog, its ugly and meaning less. I want a new one... 
Or for it to some how appear to be decent.


Hmm, stress is making me a bitch.


I've been thinking that me and my boyfriend will break up when I move
in with him... WHO THINKS THAT? 
Poor guy, I'm such a baaaatch.


-.-


Also, I gained weight...
so now I feel like a chunky blob!
 D:  D:


Today my old bestfriend came back to me,
because her boyfriend and her broke up.
Thats one thing I can do right,
is be a good friend.
I was her shoulder to cry on all day...
Mum was a little mad about the make up on my jumper.
Poor girl though, what a horrible thing to happen.
I still love her, even if she ditched me for him.


Exams are in a week, and I still haven't started packing,
which is two weeks away.
Deb is this friday night.
EVERY ONE LETS DANCE!


I need to relax. I hate being sixteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment