.

Jessica Narelle
Seventeen
Grade Eleven
_____________
Dion Bruce Neal
27-10-09
Until forever.
_____________
I will let my life play out,
but I will work towards
my goals.

------------------------
The simplicity of life isn't worth the guarantee

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day one:

Well today was the first day of me staying at my oldest brothers house.
I think it went well, I am a little tired though,
but I'm unsure as to whether its caused from looking after the boys.
I still have approximately 13 more days of baby sitting duties to go.


My newest nephew, Seth, has little dimples,
they're very cute. I noticed them when I was eating his cheeks :)


The second youngest nephew, Blake, called me Aunty Jessy for the first time
(he is only little, so he can't talk a great deal)


The oldest, Conner, was a little sulky today, as he has a big sore on his knee
and it still hurts... But we did play some random war game on the xbox.


I love my boys...


I wish I didn't have so much homework to attend to as well, though.
I am stressed and exhausted already.


Boring blogger, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment