.

Jessica Narelle
Seventeen
Grade Eleven
_____________
Dion Bruce Neal
27-10-09
Until forever.
_____________
I will let my life play out,
but I will work towards
my goals.

------------------------
The simplicity of life isn't worth the guarantee

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day two:

Okay, today was no where near as easy as yesterday.
Last night I had another bad night, 
this insomnia is getting a little annoying.
I am sick of laying awake all night.


I got up this morning to two very sick nephews.
Conner was in a bossy, annoying mood.
Blake was so sick that he just cried.
He didn't sleep or eat until this afternoon.


I am sick as well, and on top of not sleeping,
I am exhausted.
I have a lot of homework this week.
I am not looking forward to it.
I am starting to stress out a lot...


 I just want to have my boyfriend with me,
then everything would be a lot easier to deal with.


I am falling to pieces and I am afraid no one can help me out of this.


I hope things start to settle down.


I need more time to do things.
I cannot do all my assignment,
Study for my exams,
Pack to move 7 hours away
ALL IN THIRTY-THREE DAYS!


:(  Gee this is emotionally ruining me.. !

No comments:

Post a Comment