.

Jessica Narelle
Seventeen
Grade Eleven
_____________
Dion Bruce Neal
27-10-09
Until forever.
_____________
I will let my life play out,
but I will work towards
my goals.

------------------------
The simplicity of life isn't worth the guarantee

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lets see what the night brings

As the sun sets over another day,
the sky darkens to a deep navy blue.
On some occasions
stars twinkle across the sky,
creating a magical glow.
The moon rises to the highest point in the sky.


Sometimes, when its a full moon,
the most spectacular thing occurs...
The moon has a ring of light shining
kilometers around it,
in the sky.
You showed me that,
you called it a halo.


It means a lot to me now,
and I hope you propose to me,
under the moon,
when its shining with a halo.






Only twenty-seven days until I move in with you.
I want to be with you for the rest of my life,
I wouldn't take this step if I didn't.
I hope we last,
you're worth everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment