.

Jessica Narelle
Seventeen
Grade Eleven
_____________
Dion Bruce Neal
27-10-09
Until forever.
_____________
I will let my life play out,
but I will work towards
my goals.

------------------------
The simplicity of life isn't worth the guarantee

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A gift of life.

Seth Reilly Hamilton
10th May, 2010
6 pound 14 Ibs


 I was granted a gift,
my third nephew was born on Monday,
he is so precious to me already.
His facial expressions indicate 
how unreal his personality will be.
He makes me giggle
as he pulls the sweetest faces.
I love him already.
I wish I got to spend more time with him,
I really regret moving away now.
I have 36 days to enjoy my family
before its too late.



2 comments:

  1. nawww jessy ):

    i'll look after him for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw! I will miss him, Conner and Blake so much... :/

    ReplyDelete